Sales Analyst Engineer Job Offer at Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) – Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the main ferrous foundry gather in sub-sahara (barring South Africa) with an aggregate introduced limit of 8,500 metric tons for each year.
It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State.
NFL began as a little dim iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos siblings making city castings and water pipeline fittings.
We are enrolling to fill the position underneath:
Title: Sales Analyst Engineer
Overall Job Summary
- The Sales Engineer is responsible for scouting for new jobs and ensuring that all enquiries received by the commercial team are promptly attended to.
- This requires daily visit to follow up on customer till order is secured, visiting the customer site to make recommendations of our municipal castings or to take sketches where required, negotiating prices with the customer and constantly liaising with the Commercial Manager and Business Development Manager for proper guidance to approach each situation while keeping Innovation/Branding Manager in the loop.
- Reports to the Commercial Coordinator on all manners with relation to his job.
- Goes out on daily basis to scout for new jobs from the quarries and municipal casting customers.
- Follows up by visits, emails and phone calls, of any quotation assigned to him by the Commercial Coordinator to ensure that order is secured or a good reason is obtained for declining.
- Updates his knowledge on all products he sells by attending all in-house trainings and reading up through the internet.
- Acquaints himself/herself at all times with information on his customer’s outstanding job status by checking the software program.
- Maintains a good team work relationship with the Innovation/Branding Manager, Business Development Manager and PTM with respect to enhancing customer sales and satisfaction.
- Takes basic sketches at customer sites (detailed dimensions are taken by the PTM).
- Follows up outstanding payment from credit customers while on the field.
- Collects and document any customer complaints and passes same to Commercial Coordinator for immediate attention.
- Collects accurate data on products and customers and updates same as may be directed by the Commercial Coordinator.
- Participates in the Monday meeting by giving a report on the sales of Quarry Consumables and Quarry wear parts.
- Extensive traveling countrywide. Site visits, work long hours including weekends.
- B.Sc/HND in either Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 years of Technical products.
- Experience in foundry industry, financial industry will be an added advantage
- Increase in Turnover especially consumables and Quarry Wear Parts.
- Planned vs. Actual client visits.
- No. of quotes issued vs orders received.
- Ability to use Auto Card
- Basic level usage of all
- Microsoft office suit
- Must have a customer centric philosophy.
- Good negotiation skill
- Ability to work with minimum or no supervision.
- No of new clients brought in.
- Work Related Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Ability to take basic dimensions at site Very good understanding of the Foundry Process
- Ability to make and read technical drawings
- Excellent Communication skill (Written and Oral)
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] stating “Sales Analyst Engineer ” as subject of email.
Note: Any candidate who does not follow this instruction will be automatically disqualified
Deadline 12th February, 2018.