Sahel Capital Partners and Advisory Limited (SCPAL) Recruitment, January 2018 – Sahel Capital Partners and Advisory Limited (SCPAL) is a main administration counseling firm centered around the agrarian and sustenance segments in Africa.
We band together with government offices, private part organizations and driving universal advancement associations to lead examine, break down arrangements, create techniques and execute programs that advance reasonable sustenance security and enhanced nourishment.
We have dealt with an assortment of activities crosswise over West Africa, incorporating into Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
We are selecting to fill the position underneath:
Title: IT Administrator
- The IT Administrator is responsible for in-house information technology of the company by advising and ensuring all IT-related issues, controls and fixtures are professionally managed.
- The position will also require the IT Administrator to advise, procure, install and repair to best of abilities the company’s software, applications, networks, hardware, enterprise systems, databases, and web resources amidst other IT- related tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage network system
- Recommend, purchase, install and troubleshoot software.
- Create training modules/ presentations/ user guides for staff and train on IT related topics
- Provide technical support to Staff as the need arises
- Make timely requests for device/ software shortage
- Maintain logs or records of fixtures, payments, renewals, maintenance, upgrades etc.
- Ensure remote staff are advised and their IT needs are met
- Ensure system optimization of the entire staff
- Develop IT Policies and procedures
- Protect the company’s data from unauthorized parties (external/ internal)
- Onboard new intakes on IT related subjects
- Set-up new devices and ensure each laptop/ desktop is connected to printers, scanners, photocopying machine, servers and other network resources that are required for the effectiveness and efficiency of the company.
- Periodically carry out routine checks on company devices (software and hardware) to ensure they function smoothly and are up to date.
- Any other responsibility assigned by management
Minimum Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or higher Degree in Computer science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in dealing with hackers is an added advantage
- Positive attitude, good team player, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Highly flexible and ability to set priorities
- Fluency in English
- Proven working experience in Information Technology or related field.
- Excellent IT, presentation, management and communication skills.
- Training/ experience and certification in Oracle, Microsoft, CompTIa A+, Cisco, other communication systems, internet, data encryption, networks, intranet developments are added advantages.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word-formatted single document consisting of a Cover letter and CV to: [email protected]
- Please identify the position for which you are applying in the subject line. We welcome hearing from qualified and interested applicants.
- Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the minimum qualifications.
- No phone calls, please
Deadline 2nd February, 2018.