Sahara Group Recruitment, Monday 23, July 2018 – Sahara Group nutures organizations in the vitality segment. These organizations work basically inside the vitality business and its related sub-areas. The Group comprises of people, who are resolved to have a constructive outcome on the business condition.
We are enlisting to fill the beneath position:
Title: Program Officer – Sahara Foundation
Job Grade: Office
Line Manager: Sahara Foundation Manager
- To facilitate the implementation of identified Personal & Corporate Social Responsibility (PCSR) initiatives within and outside Nigeria while working with staff, partners, National Governments and other local national agencies, business neighbors and stakeholders towards achieving Sahara Groups overall PCSR objectives.
- Manage and provide content for Sahara Foundation’s Extrapreneurship platform- the SaharaHub
- Day-to-day coordination of the activities of Sahara Hub in the actualization of its set objectives
- Creating and managing virtual youth engagement programmes
- Develop partnerships that will drive sustainability of the Extrapreneurship platform
- Provide support to the Private Sector Advisory Group (PSAG) secretariat and manage expectations from cross sectoral partners.
- Provide regular updates on activities of the to Line Manager and ensure these activities are in line with the expectations of the Global PSAG
- Engage local communities to determine needs, develop strategies and initiate programs which would answer these needs, in connection with the company’s strategies and Business Plan.
- Facilitate the process of impact assessment of programs on recipients
- Promote companywide awareness of Sahara Group PCSR strategies and initiatives
- Day-to-day coordination of existing PCSR projects ensuring alignment with the SDGs.
- Initiate and coordinate Partnership Relations with business neighbors
- Provide business support to the Line Manager.
- Knowledge of the Corporate Social Responsibility agenda
- Knowledge of computer applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Investigative and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize workloads
- Project management skills, including the ability to coordinate the work of others
Minimum Qualification/ Experience
- B.Sc degree in an appropriate relevant course.
- 3-4 years of cognate work experience with large organization, relating with people of diverse cultures.
- Experience in managing digital hubs, social media platforms and online content
- Experience in Corporate Social Responsibility Advisory
- Candidate must be hardworking, dedicated, highly analytical and creative
- Candidate must be resourceful with good interpersonal skills to relate with people across different social strata.
- Candidate must possess ability to adapt to different types of environment
- Executive Director
- Company MD’s, Unit Heads & Finance Managers
- Host Community Representative & Implementing Partners
- Contemporaries in other Private Sector Organizations
Job Title: Business Technology Analyst
Job Grade: Supervisor
Line Manager: Business Innovation Manager
- The Business Technology Analyst will implement, support, and enhance all internal business applications and processes across Sahara Group.
- The role performs these activities by evaluation of technology solutions, process design and re-engineering as well as synthesis of innovative business solutions.
- Working with business stakeholders to gather, understand, and define business requirements.
- Help balance business requirements with technical feasibility.
- Recommends changes in business process in place of complex solutions where possible.
- Synthesis of out-of-the-world tech ideas to solve current and future business problems.
- Documentation of business cases to evaluate new ideas and concepts i.e. “as is” processes and “to-be” process flows
- Documentation of data flow diagrams, flowcharts .i.e. communication of ideas to application developers
- Evaluation of solutions presented by app developers to ensure they meet requirements.
- Creation of business solutions from analysis of simple to complex datasets.
- Championing activities that can funnel innovative ideas to the department.
- Communicate effectively and persuasively in a business context.
- Supports team goals and perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Business Innovation Manager.
- Stron quantitative and analytic skills
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Intermediate to advance modelling skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio for effective presentation of ideas.
Minimum Qualification/ Experience
- University degree (Preferably in Computing, Engineering or Management Sciences)
- 2 – 5 years of cognate (Post-NYSC) working experience in a similar role
- Experience soliciting, gathering and analysing user input and requirements.
- Experience with data querying and data mapping work
- Experience documenting user stories/requirements, and creating to-be process flow diagrams
- Candidates must be highly imaginative and open-minded
- Candidate must be able to multitask and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Candidate must be result-oriented
- Candidates must be tech-savvy
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Board of Directors
- Application Developers
- Business Heads
- External stakeholders
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline 23rd July. 2018.