The Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria is a parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Health.(RRBN) was built up by Decree No. 42 of 1987, now Cap R1 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004.
Applications are thus welcomed from reasonable and qualified possibility for the position underneath:
Job Title: Registrar / Chief Executive
- The Registrar is the secretary as well as the Chief Executive of the Board
- Perform other functions as Board may direct from time to time among others
- Convene meetings of the Board and/or of any committee thereof prepare and maintain a register of the names, addresses, approved qualifications and of other particulars
The applicant must possess minimum of:
- Bachelor’s degree in Radiography
- Leadership and managerial skills.
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- A working knowledge of computers
- Diploma of College of Radiographers London (DCR) orDiploma of the Institute of Radiography (DIR).
- Twelve (12) years post qualification work experience
- Adequate administrative experience
- Registered and with current practising license by Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria
- He/she must be of proven integrity
Salary and Condition of Service
- Salary & allowances are as contained in the conditions of Service for Public Office Holders of similar category
- The post is for a term of four (4) years renewable once, subject to performance (not automatic).
Interested and qualified candidates should send a typewritten application, accompanied with fifteen(15) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae, Certified Photocopies of Original Credentials to:
Head, Human Resource,
Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria
Plot 6, Block 7, Ishaya Shekari Crescent,
Off Wole Soyinka Road,
2 Avenue, Setraco Gwarimpa Estate,
Note: All those who previously responded to the advert should re-apply.