Recruitment at Imisi Partners, Thursday 8th March 2018 – Imisi Partners is an Africa centered business advancement organization (BDC) with workplaces in Istanbul and Lagos.
Our firm is basically a half breed between a conventional speculation organization and a working organization.
We make interests in private, or now and again open organizations, ordinarily with bring down exchanging volumes, with a venture target of accommodating the likelihood of capital thankfulness and current wage.
We trust our stakes in the organizations will increment in esteem as the business develops.
We likewise credit cash to little ventures and offer counseling for a charge. Our firm is basically a half and half between a conventional speculation organization and a working organization.
We speak to a straightforward arrangement of credits, comparative in some sense to private value or investment.
Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
Performing market analysis and research on competition
Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BSc and HND
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Security Officer Job Duties:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SECURITY OFFICER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]