Recruitment at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited, Thursday 8th March 2018 – AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – Our customer, a since a long time ago settled administration and getting the hang of counseling firm, with an auxiliary in Accra, Ghana and propelled plans to venture into different geologies.
Keeping in mind the end goal to meet our development targets and reinforce the administration of the training, we are searching for self-guided and exceptionally experienced experts in the situation underneath:
HEAD, LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Suitable candidates for this position will be have upwards of twelve years experience in a well-structured, learning consulting organization.
The appointee will lead from the front in all business development activities and will have extensive experience in structuring and managing all learning & development activities.
He/she will have strong leadership skills and well developed contacts in senior levels across several sectors of the economy.
Suitable candidates will be university graduates with advanced Degrees in Business Administration, Social Sciences or related disciplines with well-developed business development skills.
MANAGER, HUMAN CAPITAL CONSULTING/ EXECUTIVE SEARCH
The appointee will be a university graduate, preferably with advanced qualification in business administration or the humanities who has not less than ten years experience in human capital management/consulting.
He/she will have an above knowledge of all human capital consulting products, strong skills in executive search and the recruitment of staff as well as the implementation of human capital consulting projects (organization review, HR strategies, etc).
Ideal candidates will currently be functioning at senior levels in a well-structured management/human capital consulting organization.
EXECUTIVE SEARCH CONSULTANT
Suitable candidates for these positions will be university graduates with advanced Degrees in Business Administration, the Social Sciences or related disciplines who have not less than five years experience in the executive search/selection industry.
Ideal candidates will currently be working as recruitment spe…t in a well-structured executive search/recruitment firm and have very good knowledge of recruitment tools and platforms.
HEAD, POWER PROJECTS
- The Head of Power Projects will have an above average knowledge of the projects and maintenance requirements of the power generation or transmission or distribution industry.
- He/She will be a graduate of Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering with upwards of ten years Project Management experience in the power industry.
- Suitable candidates will have well developed contacts in the industry and must have managed small, medium and large projects across the power chain.
- He/ She will be required to source for projects, supplies, prepare proposals and manage the implementation of the projects.
EXECUTIVE, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – TRAINING
The appointee will currently be functioning in the above position in an engineering or training company for upwards of five years experience.
Responsibilities will include providing support for the company’s training business development activities, marketing the firm’s training & education products to the power industry.
Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with an appropriate NAPTIN qualification
MANAGER, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- The appointee will have strong business development skills, with excellent knowledge of the power industry, (Generation, Transmission and Distribution).
- The selected candidate will lead from the front in marketing our products (Training, Education supplies and projects), to the power companies facilitated by very good contacts at senior levels in the industry.
- Interested candidates must be comfortable working in a target-driven environment.
- Suitable candidates will preferably be graduates of Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering, with post graduate qualifications in business administration or the engineering sciences.
- Ideal candidates will have upwards of eight years experience, with some of it in a Technical Sales management role.
Applicants should send brief but sufficiently detailed Resumes, indicating current remuneration in strict confidence, to: [email protected]
DEADLINE: 21 March, 2018