Recent Job Vacancies at Chua Nigeria Limited 2018 – Since 1988, Chua Nigeria Limited has performed a huge number of marine counseling administrations for various customers crosswise over five essential markets.
With quite a while of experience and mastery, Chua Nigeria Limited sees how to best concentration faculty and capacities inside particular market controls to give the most ideal support of our customers.
POSITION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
The Business Development Executive, will be responsible for identifying, developing and managing new and existing customer relationships, as well as leading future business development activities.
The Business Development Executive, will be responsible for establishing and building close Customer affinity in order to identify, develop, and capture new business opportunities within the Maritime, Oil and Gas and related industries. Activities include business opportunity identification, opportunity qualification, business capture strategy development, and tactical business capture planning and execution.
- Lead business development and client management efforts within a customer focus area including initiating calls to prospective clients, preparing capability briefings and information packets, conducting client meetings to uncover, create opportunities that lead to new business and expand relationships
- Lead BD/Capture activities to identify, qualify and create new business opportunities
- Manage preparation and distribution of product information sheets, brochures, and capability briefings
- Prepare and deliver white papers and proposals that address customer requirements
- Working with project management, facilitate customer kick-off meetings, client status meetings, and quarterly business reviews
- Work with company project managers to identify and pursue follow-on opportunities
- Work with company management to establish a budget for the business/functional area
- Serve as the customer advocate during reviews to bring the voice of the customer into planning and strategy sessions
- Attend workshops, trade shows, and seminars to maintain deep understanding of market segment and customer environment
- Other BD and supervisory related duties as assigned
- Travel as required; up to 50%
ENVIRONMENTAL PERMITTING AND REGULATORY COMPLIANCE SPE…T
Chua Nigeria Limited is seeking experienced Environmental Permitting and Regulatory Compliance Spe…t. The candidate will work in a fast-paced and challenging environment and will be capable of developing and executing environmental compliance, auditing and regulatory advisory programmes.
Essential duties may include:
- Identify, secure and maintain new client’s business opportunities for the company.
- Advising clients on strategic marine environmental compliance and providing expert regulatory guidance on state and federal marine environmental regulations
- Provide marine environmental compliance support
- Lead regulatory group on projects from inception to client deliverables
- Assist clients in navigating the regulatory permitting process with states and federal agencies on projects ranging from marine operations, ports and jetties pipelines, oil and gas facilities, and manage permitting projects such as:
- Applications for permits
- Consultations with state, federal agencies
- Follow up reporting to state and federal agencies
- Coordination and management of environmental policy documents
- Support Environmental Permitting and Impact Assessment Process
- Liaise with environmental authorities for all environment and permitting related matters
- Liaise with local environmental consultant and ensure timely issuance of all deliverable as per permitting schedule
- Responsible for Regulatory Permit Preparation and Regulatory Submissions to authorities in coordination with the EIA Consultants.
- Ensure compliance with all government environmental requirements, permits, authorization and reporting
- Assist in the preparation of communications, letters and meetings with authorities.
- Provide technical environmental guidance and assistance to project team
- Keep and maintain updated internal and external environmental regulations database and monitor compliance
- Ensure implementation of Environmental Management Plan in the Shore Base and Offshore
- Provide environmental support to Onshore and Offshore Operations
- Conduct audits or inspections in different project locations and monitor implementation of corrective actions
- Ensure full implementation of the Waste Management Plan
- Audit Waste Management facilities as required.
- Provide support during stakeholder consultation workshops/Meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or related field is required. Minimum of twenty (5) years of experience is required in areas related to marine and energy development, such as Marine Environment
- Management documentation, Permitting, threatened and endangered species coordination.
- Preference will be given to experience directly related to the Marine, Oil and Gas Industry in particular.
- Experience in interfacing with state and local agencies as well as community boards for project planning is beneficial. Candidates must be able to perform other project tasks involving site investigation, evaluation of permitting requirements, evaluation of environmental conditions, and determination.
- Candidates must possess knowledge to successfully perform site development activities including identifying and completing permitting requirements and interfacing with state and local agencies and utility companies to determine easements, access limitations, and utility requirements and availability.
- Computer skills must include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Earth. Experience with hydrologic and hydraulic programs and working knowledge of other design programs (CAD and GIS) are required.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, creative and have strong organizational, inter-personal communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Candidates must be able to function with little direction to meet project goals and able to take conceptual direction for project tasks and developed detail plans to complete task.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]