Randstad Recruitment for Distribution Manager – Beverages – Randstad was established in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding.
From that point forward we have extended to 39 nations, speaking to more than 90 percent of the worldwide HR administrations showcase.
Our main goal is to be a world pioneer in coordinating interest for and supply of work and HR administrations.
In doing as such, we keep on applying our establishing ethos: “to know, to serve, to trust.
We trust in the estimation of work as a binding together power that shapes society to improve things.
We are enlisting to fill the position of:
Title: Distribution Manager – Beverages
- Exciting Distribution Manager role with a large multibillion-dollar FMCG company based in Nigeria, Africa. Are you an ambitious Distribution Manager with a strong, structured sales background looking to step up to a Tier 1 organisation? If you have local experience – specifically Beverages, we want to hear from you! Our client is a leading global powerhouse in the Food & Beverage scene. They’re offering great career development programs, amazing offices and much much more.
- As the Distribution Manager, your responsibilities would be to maximize and increase sales and margin whilst ensuring the company profile remains high across the relevant sales area. You will be executing Distribution and Trade Marketing targets for the assigned region.
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Supporting the Business Planning Process with Line Manager and “DP”
- Supporting the development and implementation of the Trade Marketing Calendar and Commercial Annex with Line Manager and “DP”
- Tracking and Reporting of Key Performance Indicators relating to the Trade Marketing Calendar and the Commercial Annex.
- Building strong relationships throughout all departments within the DP. Supporting them in better driving, managing and evaluating trade initiatives.
- Ensuring DP implementation of the Perfect Store standards per channel.
- Coaching and working with DP Sales Force in-classroom and in-field to produce executional excellence.
- Supplying data for internal reporting processes
- University degree is a must
- Smart thinker, quick learner, proven operational achiever with strong business acumen
- Excellent influencer with negotiation skills
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Clear and proven ability to implement successful trade marketing plans
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and training ability
- Creative mind, outgoing personality and friendly
- Able to work independently with responsibility, and be organized – Result oriented
- Experience with basic administrative programs, Windows, Lotus Notes and Internet Browsers, Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
- In-depth knowledge of trade and competitive environment
- Fluency in English (Other Languages may be required according to Country)
- Minimum 4 years of sales experience in consumer goods industry (beverage preferred)
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only candidates with FMCG/Beverages experience will be considered.