Quality Control/Quality Assurance Officer Job at Scripture Union (Nig.) Press & Books – Scripture Union Nigeria Press & Books Limited, a quickly developing Publishing firm and Christian Book advertising outfit in Nigeria with central station in Ibadan needs qualified Christians to fill the accompanying positions underneath:
Job Title: Quality Control/Quality Assurance Officer
Job type: Full-Time
Prospective applicants should possess as follows:
- Be a born-again Christian with Missionary Spirit.
- Good Christian experience with balanced knowledge of the Bible.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in editing in a publishing house or media.
- Proficiency in office suite and graphics design applications.
- Possess a University Degree in English Language.
- Age: Not above 40 years
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV’s and Credentials with Reference Letters from either their local church Pastors or SU leaders as a single PDF or MS file in this order:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Relevant copies of Credentials/Certificates
- Reference letters
All applications MUST be sent to: [email protected] with the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail while all application should be addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Scripture Union (Nig) Press & Books Limited,
U.I. P.O. Box 4011,
Note: Multiple submission will be disqualified. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.