Quality Assurance Officer Job at Fadac Resources, 22 February 2018 – Fadac Resources – Our customer, an indigenous Pharmaceuticals and Drug Company.
It’s a multi-disciplinary organization that was built up more than 20 years back as a reaction to the Governments welcome to private business people to set up organizations that can contend with their remote partners in the conveyance of value administrations.
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER
- Line clearance for all production and manufacturing processes.
- In-process monitoring and control of production processes.
- Sampling of semi and finished products and control samples.
- Calibration and validation of equipment and processes.
- Collation of all analytical reports.
- Verification of raw materials during dispensing.
- Issuance of forms, production documents and logbooks.
- General routine monitoring of production and manufacturing processes in line with CGMP guidelines.
- Documentation management.
- Environmental checks, ensuring cleanliness and personnel hygiene.
- Analysis and approval of in-coming packaging materials.
B.Sc. In qualification in Micro biology or any science related field will be an added advantage.
Minimum of 2 years experience.
DEADLINE: 28 February, 2018