Public Market Manager Job at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) – GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s driving exploration based pharmaceutical and social insurance organizations, is focused on enhancing the nature of human life by empowering individuals to accomplish more, can rest easy and live more. GSK utilizes more than 97,000 workers in more than 100 nations around the world.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s biggest customer medicinal services organizations, delivering driving brands, for example, Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
We are enlisting to fill the position beneath:
Job Title: Public Market Manager
Requisition ID: WD145115
Position: Full time
Functional area: Marketing
- Use relevant data and information to drive additional sales
- Generate action plans to correct areas of weakness and capitalise on areas of opportunity.
- Be part and play an active part in the sales team.
- Identify new business opportunities which will have a positive effect on the region and the company.
- Use all available data to maximise sales within each area.
- Initiate ideas and concepts that will drive the sales.
- Create and maintain an effective and dynamic Key customer programme
- In-depth knowledge of relevant therapy areas.
- Understands GSK policies and procedures.
- Communicates effectively with senior management, peers marketing and other departments when necessary.
- To identify and build a sustainable relationship with key customers within the Nigerian EPI, who will contribute towards a constant and growing stream of high quality revenue to GSK in the Universal Mass Vaccination program in Nigeria.
- To act as a link between GSK and the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency on issues pertaining to routine immunisation in Nigeria.
- To develop and implement GSK’s strategy as regards new vaccines introduction in within Nigeria in order to achieve successful uptake, through advocacy, mass social mobilisation and capacity building activities.
- To achieve agreed targets as regards frequency of field visits as may be determined by the Head of Vaccines.
- To regularly engage vaccines administrators involved with the national programme on immunisation with a view to obtaining useful insights on customer needs.
- To periodically update the Head of Vaccines on new developments within the routine immunisation landscape.
- Participate in country workshops, seminars and exhibition or trade shows closely liaising with Vaccines Marketing team (Group Product Manager – Vaccines, Vaccines Sales Manager and Channel Development Manger – Vaccines) to ensure effective participation in and implementation of the public market vaccines strategy.
- Liaise with National Strategic distribution channels as and when necessary to ensure no out of stocks and accurate regional stock forecasting.
- Promote best practices and GSK solutions to key customers and decision makers.
- Support and assist in the development of a robust and dynamic Key Stakeholder Map within the universal mass vaccination space.
- Liaise with above country GSK supranational team to implement strategy in Nigeria.
- Develop a wide awareness of GSK’s capability through the key account.
- Control Expenses vs. agreed estimate.
- Graduate in Healthcare fields, Science, preferably with a post graduate in public health and marketing management.
- Managerial experience within an NGO , supranational organisations or multinational company.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry with at least 2 years as a Team Leader.
- An appropriate Sales and/or Business Management Diploma or qualification.
- Project Management qualification.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online