Psychologist Vacancy at Concept Group, Wednesday 13, June 2018 – The Concept Group is a holding organization for organizations built up in 1992. Auxiliaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
- Crafting and applying principles of psychology to understand company’s or team’s culture and help them achieve company’s objectives.
- Give advice on stress prevention and stress management strategies, and teach the staff on handling these techniques
- Develop, implement or evaluate selection procedures, conduct psychometric tests and structured interviews.
- Develop training and appraisal programs.
- Provide suggestions to the management on how to motivate staff and influence them to increase their productivity and achieve company’s objectives.
- Give advice on new technologies like e-learning or virtual team working.
- Help the staff members to develop leadership, teamwork and communication skills in them to work efficiently for the company.
- Deal with stress and high pressure situations and work stress free amongst the employees.
- 0-5 years experience with a degree of bachelors in Psychology is essential, with a minimum of 2:1 from the following schools:
- University of Lagos
- Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Osun State
- University of Ibadan Oyo State
- University of Ghana, Ghana
- University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
- Regent University College of Science & Technology, Accra Ghana.
Interested candidates should forward their CV’s with telephone numbers and email addresses to: [email protected].
Deadline 15th June, 2018