PS and CS Core CNS Engineer Needed at Ericsson, Feb 2018 – Ericsson is a world-driving supplier of broadcast communications hardware and administrations to versatile and settled system administrators.
More than 1,000 systems in excess of 180 nations utilize Ericsson gear, and in excess of 40 percent of the world’s versatile movement goes through Ericsson systems.
Utilizing development to engage individuals, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can profit by an association will have one.
At Ericsson, we apply our development to advertise based arrangements that engage individuals and society to help shape a more manageable world.
We are enrolling to fill the situation underneath:
Title: PS and CS Core CNS Engineer
Req ID: 221550
- We are now looking for a Customer Network Support (CNS) Engineer that will deliver support services to our clients.
- You will be part of a CNS team and together you will identify business leads and promote Ericsson products and services to secure add on sales. This will require detailed customer networks knowledge and knowledge of the customer strategies.
- As a CNS Engineer at Ericsson you will enable efficient service delivery of contracted customer support services by driving the Customer Support Request within our support organization. You will also take active part of the Emergency Handling support.
The Customer Network Support Engineer is responsible for:
- Customer request handling
- Software update handling (SUH)
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Min years of experience: – 5 Yrs
- Change and improvement management skills
- Consultative selling skills
- Negotiation and argumentation skills
- Domain experience: CS Core (UDC, MSC, HLR, MGW) & PS Core (SGSN, GGSN, EPG)
- Market insight
- Financial acumen and skills
- Ericsson portfolio knowledge preferred
- Service Delivery process, models and strategy
- Candidate should be open for 24*7 work environment.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply