Project Manager Vacancy at Guinness Nigeria Plc, Wednesday 23, May 2018 – Guinness Nigeria Plc is a noteworthy market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria works in the one of a kind and quickly developing liquor industry of more than 15mhl brew potential. It is the main organization that totals Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria.
It’s an on exchange overwhelmed advertise however with a quickly developing off exchange channel.
We are enlisting to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Project Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Reports To: Site Operations Director-Benin
Purpose of the Role
- To develop and implement the Capex programme delivering capacity, cost, quality improvements ahead of forecast demand, ensuring that GN standards are maintained.
- Deliver projects within budgets
- Deliver and co create the Benin productivity agenda
- The Project Engineering Team also develops Engineers for placement in operational roles.
- Support the Corporate Project Manager in the definition of a 5-year rolling Capex programme that supports the Strategic plan.
- Accountable to the corporate Project Manager and Site directors for delivery of projects on time on budget with all stated deliverable on trade.
- Develop Benin productivity plans and put in place a governance and reporting structure
- Search and Spin across Diageo to support GN productivity agenda
- Develop Capex Approval Requests in conjunction with the users that fully define scope, budget, programme and a financial appraisal for led projects.
- Implement approved projects and progress through to completion on time, in budget and that the stated objectives and GN Engineering/ Risk Management Standards are achieved.
- Hand over completed projects to the users
Qualifications and Experience Required
- HND/University Degree in Engineering, Preferably Mechanical, master ’s degree may be an added advantage.
- Track record of delivering multiple projects ranging from Turnkey to self-managed.
- Experienced in Auto card application
- Professional Engineer (Member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers and COREN registered).
- Working towards professional Project Management qualification.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a brewing or FMCG manufacturing environment in a project management role. Operational experience is desired.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply