Project Accountant Senior Job Vacancy at erpSOFTapp Limited – erpSOFTapp Limited – We are a group of experienced Business and IT experts with involvement in actualizing huge scale endeavor frameworks with worldwide organizations.
We have aptitude picked up from working crosswise over different business parts in various nations.
We are selecting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Accountant Senior
- The project accountant will be responsible for undertaking the implementation of accounts onto an accounting system.
- Ability to record the trading activity of a company and implement onto a system with being able to create a true trading position by reviewing Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, P and L, General Ledger, Aged debtors reports, etc and verify the full chart of accounts.
- A knowledge of IFRS is required.
- Ability to work within a project team of accountants.
- Reconciling various company’s accounts within an implementation project.
- Reviewing and implementing ledgers on assets, liabilities, income, expenses and equity to provide relevant information to Management.
- Ability to monitor and review creditors and debtors ledgers.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality, adequacy and accuracy of documentation.
- Accuracy of reconciliation documentation.
- Timeliness and accuracy of management reports
- Strong experience of using spreadsheets
- Can manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Key knowledge of basic accounting principles and double entry is a must
- 4 year cognate work experience, you must have played a key role in the daily operations of the accounts department.
- ACCA/ACA accountancy qualification is an added advantage.
30th January, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]