Production Manager Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc – Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a piece of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our worldwide vision is to be a main nourishments organization in Africa giving high caliber and reasonable items in the most advantageous approaches to shoppers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s leader image, Golden Penny, stays extraordinary compared to other known and the favored brands among pastry specialists, dessert shops and purchasers in Nigeria.
We are enrolling to fill the empty position underneath:
Job Title: Production Manager – Golden Pasta
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Institute and implement a production plan that ensures availability of the required resources necessary for the achievement of specific objectives within a given time frame.
- Collaborate with the maintenance manager on preventive maintenance schedule while ensuring that all breakdowns are promptly resolved.
- Liaise with Quality Control to ensure that all products and materials meet the required quality specifications.
- Monitor plant efficiency and utilization daily and ensure optimum output and product quality are achieved.
- Optimise cost of production through reduction of variances on raw materials and packaging materials.
- Deep understanding of the snack production process.
- Ability to coordinate activities of different teams for business success.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- B.Sc./B.Tech. in Food Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- Minimum of 7 years FMCG experience.
Application Deadline 13th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply