Terragon Group – We pride ourselves as another Media business concentrated on Africa.
We have constructed a solid skill over the new media biological system containing versatile, on the web and substance.
Inside computerized we comprehend the interaction amongst substance and stage and we have business verticals that convey on the two parts of the advanced world.
We are selecting to fill the position beneath:
Title: Product Associate
- Development, commissioning and operation of a software solution/platform
- Works closely with UX designer to make sure features will work optimally for the customer
- Coordinate work with other software development and infrastructure teams to incorporate product components in the final product
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Meets with customer to clarify features and walk through product iterations in the course of development to ensure product development is on track to meet customer requirements
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Liaising with technology to determine product specifications.
- Negotiating with the Account Manager to ensure products will satisfy client and consumer needs.
- Carrying out independent consumer research to suggest new products to the Team Lead.
- Collaborate with sales, customer success, and professional service teams to ensure that customer requirements are fully met
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Define and understand the pricing model and billing procedures.
- Establish partnerships and relationships which are necessary for go to market plan and product development and management
- Holds regular status meetings with technology team and setting timelines for projects
- Meets with customers to identify product requirements
- Effectively apply methodology and enforces project standards.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
Skills & Knowledge
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering, with a minimum of second class degree
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Experience of managing a number of simultaneous tasks and projects by prioritizing effectively and monitoring progress
- 2-5years experience in a product management role in software development or related area
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to handle pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly and solve problems
- Experience of digital ad campaign management is essential – in a similar role either at an agency, publisher or ad network
- Excellent Excel skills
- Basic HTML skills an advantage but not essential
- Strong analytical background
Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline 13th February, 2018.