Procurement Supervisor Job at KPMG Nigeria – KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG part firm in Nigeria. The accomplices and individuals have been working in Nigeria since 1978, giving multidisciplinary proficient administrations to both nearby and universal associations inside the Nigerian business group. Our vision is to manufacture and manage our notoriety for being the best firm to work with by guaranteeing our kin, customers and groups accomplish their maximum capacity. At KPMG, we are focused on working with our customers to slice through complexities of the business world – discovering arrangements and including esteem.
See the following positions below:
Auto req ID: 128259BR
Function: Infrastructure – Facilities
Service Line: Facilities
- A highly skilled, experienced procurement supervisor to join our organization. In this position, you will manage our company’s supply operations for products and services, overseeing multiple responsibilities.
- You should be committed to discovering cost-effective deals and suppliers to build partnerships with, allowing the firm to invest in growth and people.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Set, track, and maintain budget
- Devise and utilize fruitful sourcing strategies
- Research skills to discover profitable suppliers; work with vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Initiate stakeholder relationships and cultivate partnerships with in-house clients
- Oversee supply needs; process the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Manage workflow from initiation to completion (of both purchased orders and deliveries)
- Thoroughly examine and test existing contracts
- Accurately track and report key functional metrics
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clear communication of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee trends and predict alterations in the negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Anticipating unfavorable events through data analysis; prepare control strategies
- Prepare risk management for supply contracts and agreements
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to improve on the response time of the procurement team and resolution of all procurement issues.
- Ability to eliminate all procurement issues and transform the procurement team to the most effective in the division
- Ability to manage budgets and cost prudently.
- Result oriented
- Actively eliminate wastages and losses
- Timeliness of management information and reports; ensuring efficient document management and storage
- Highest Level of services to internal and external users
- Cleanliness, effectiveness and efficiency of all facilities
- Cost saving and elimination of wastages
- Ability to manage the Procurement team to attain positive and impactful results
- Exceptional talent in negotiating and networking.
- Solid knowledge of supplier or third-party management software.
- Outstanding decision-making skills and ability to work well with numbers.
- Significant experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Excellent, mature leadership capabilities.
- B.Sc 2:1 degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or similar.
- Successful work experience as a Procurement Supervisor, Procurement Officer, or another relevant role and with at least 8 years work experience
- Strong working knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as an aptitude for reading the market.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online