Processing Administrator Job Offer at Tetra Pak, Tuesday 6th March 2018 – Conventional milk containers are an unbreakable change over glass drain bottles, however the presentation of the Tetra Pak aseptic refreshment compartment in the late 1950’s was progressive for the nourishment and drink ventures.
Tetra Pak — which takes its name from the first tetrahedron-formed containers it created — produces and markets sustenance bundling compartments, filling frameworks, and appropriation hardware for modern clients in excess of 170 nations.
Its covered paperboard boxes are utilized to hold dry, wet, icy, and rack stable nourishments and refreshments.
The exclusive organization is the biggest backup of holding organization Tetra Laval International.
We are looking for a dynamic hard working individual to join the Processing team based in Nigeria as a Processing Administrator providing logistics & sales support admin.
The role responsibilities would include:
- Clearance of all imports to Tetra Pak spare parts and plant components
- Invoicing administration
- Shipment dispatch administration & coordination / liaise with couriers
- Liaising with clearing agents
- Liasing with customers on documentation required for custom clearance & dispatch of goods
- Project activity coordination
- Document administration (e.g. Final Invoice, IDF, Duty Computations, Payment vouchers, Entry docs, Packing list, COC,
- Insurance cover note and the Bill of Lading, FSE work & site reports)
- Tax & Freight cost computations
- Liaising with various internal & client stakeholders – collaboration and planning
- Adhere to global standards, processes, local and legal requirements for service administration
- Relevant commercial bachelors degree (Economics/Purchasing/Logistics/Supply Chain)
- 3-4 years proven experience in logistics co-ordination/administration (imports, exports, shipping administration, forecasting) – ideally in a multinational environment
- Experience in dealing with clearing agents and custom regulations in West Africa region
- Ideal prior experience would be from a sales environment involving stock management in the WA region
- Good numerical ability
- Fluent in English – good written & spoken ability (French is an advantage)
- High attention to detail and coordination skills
- SAP skills is an advantage
- Must be intermediate level in Excel
DEADLINE: 15 March, 2018