PR & Communications Manager Vacancy at Transquisite Consulting, February 2018 – Transquisite Consulting works as a Human Resources and Recruitment Consultancy offering bespoke administrations with the goal to create organizations to achieve their most extreme potential through the improvement of representatives and distinguishing key ability that will upgrade the brands’ destinations.
We are in a general public where there is a hole amongst administration and conveyance, in an economy where greatness has a lofty value;
Transquisite Consulting today gives a definitive arrangements bringing phenomenal administration conveyance cost adequately Because we comprehend that each business has their different short and long haul yearnings, each administration offered by us is customized particularly for the targets of your business.
With essential tasks in the UK and Nigeria we have likewise settled organizations that have empowered us to build up a developing nearness in the Sub-Sahara and Middle East. So we should talk about and plan a custom-made administration particularly for your requirements.
PR & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
We are recruiting for an experienced PR Manager to lead the strategy and communications for a key project in South West Nigeria, more specifically Benin.
Our client has impacted the community greatly since its’ entry into the Nigerian Market a few years ago and in that time, they have improved the quality of community development and education through its platform. With that success they are expanding their operations into South West Nigeria and require an experience PR & Communications Manager to spearhead the design and implementation of core PR Strategies, in line with their local, regional, and global corporate objectives
As the Public Relations Manager that will lead the communications strategy you would be expected to effectively promote and defend the reputation of the organisation as well as raise the public profile of the organisation through the successful delivery of media and communication strategies.
The ideal candidate should be able to identify potential opportunities to increase media profile regionally and deliver; leveraging on the brand and the exposure it creates as well as offering media advice and insight to senior members of the Nigerian team, particularly on the implications of national news stories.
It is essential that you are an excellent communicator as you will be responsible for the development and management of key stakeholders’ relationships both internal and external ensuring that al communication is of an appropriate high standard and consistent with the brand and their key messages
- Degree or Masters’ in Mass Communication or a similar or relatable discipline
- Minimum of 7 years consecutive experience in PR and Communications
- Substantial experience of success in a fast-paced national press office or equivalent in the corporate, charitable or political sector;
- International experience working for political, campaigning, non-profit, and other social enterprise type campaigns that concern an idea or movement rather than a product
- Experience of developing and delivering comprehensive media strategies and complex media campaigns across a range of platforms for a range of audiences;
- Experience of successfully developing and managing effective working relationships with internal and external senior stakeholders including senior journalists and broadcasters and editors;
- Highly developed and proven creative skills to lead a significant communications team with flair, innovation and new ideas;
- Able to present in person, as a company spokesperson, to large audiences in a highly engaging way
- Highly developed verbal, written, and oral skills to promote and represent the company;
- Experience of offering media advice and guidance to colleagues at a senior level;
- Broad grasp of Nigeria media and political context and full understanding of all media disciplines and external media environment and experience in crisis communications – specific experience within Edo State would be an extreme advantage
- Excellent project management and organisational skills in a communications context;
- Experience of successfully managing budgets.
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with superior academic performance;
- Extensive experience of PR and Communications within a campaigning organisation;
- Detailed knowledge of the role of social media channels in PR and how to best utilise each channel for the benefit of the brand
- A clear understanding of how to grow the distribution/popularity of channels based upon audience segmentation;
- Experience of digital content editing;
- Experience of film editing and direction;
- Appreciation of PR and Communications in emerging markets or underdeveloped countries;
- Ability to work independently and across country teams;
- Experience of engaging in public media debates with policy makers