PHP Developer Job Offer at EcscorpResources Limited – Ecscorp Resources is an answer designing firm, settled in the year 2001 with a combined of more than 100 years encounter.
Our business is driven by enthusiasm and the soul of benevolence; we saddle the energy of imagination and innovation to drive advancement and convey front line answers for increment profitability.
Our energy, experience, ability and shared information have fashioned us into an impressive impetus for alluring, maintainable change and perpetual development.
We endeavor to give achievable arrangements that effectively and quantifiably bolster objective centered business needs and destinations.
We are enrolling to fill the position beneath:
Title: PHP Developer
- We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built into the application.
- Therefore, a good understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions and data-backup
- Develop quality assurance and testing tools
- Experience with the use of object-oriented PHP
- Proficiency building clean, well-designed and well-documented PHP modules
- Experience troubleshooting, testing and maintaining software to optimize functionality
- Good working knowledge of MySQL
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Code Igniter, Symfony etc )
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- B.Sc in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering
- At lease 2-5 years’ experience in website development
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: [email protected]