Pharmacist Job in Fadac Resources located in Ikoyi – Fadac Resources – Our customer, a Pharmaceutical organization situated in Ikoyi, is right now enrolling to fill the position of:
Job Title: Pharmacist
- The pharmacist serves patients by preparing medications; giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team; monitoring patient drug therapies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Pharmacology,
- 1 to 2 years of Experience,
- Legal Compliance,
- Quality Focus,
- Attention to Detail.
- Analyzing Information,
- Administering Medication,
- FDA Health Regulations,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 23rd November, 2017.