Payment Channel Management Supervisor Vacancy at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to rethink client encounter and be the supplier of decision wherever vitality is expended, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s biggest power appropriation organize powers lives and organizations with development and steady drive for greatness.
The organization started its new period of development and extension on November first, 2013 after the handover of the ancient Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/KEPCO Consortium under the privatization plan of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are enrolling to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Payment Channel Management Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Payment Channel Management Lead
- The purpose of the role is to assist to implement third party revenue channels expansion in line set targets.
- Ensure consistent and even spread of all Payment Channel integrators that would translate to growth in collection through positive planning, deployment and management of Dealers and agents.
- Regular spot checks on all payments channels agents to ensure compliance
- Set Key Result areas for Payment Channel integrators
- Assist in driving revenue through building a strong indirect channel partner network
- Design, develop, prepare and direct short and long range plans based on business unit goals and growth objectives
- Assist in identifying, prospecting, recruiting and on-boarding new channel partners and agents to drive collection efficiencies and provide basic insights at offsite locations into Ikeja Electric services and new initiatives through the effective deployment of the channels management plan
- Manage and direct sales canvassers
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement for all areas of Integrators Services.
- Close working relationship with Corporate Communication & Strategy department, IT and Finance to develop payment Channel strategies
- First degree (B.Sc/HND) or its equivalent with a minimum of second class lower
- 3-4 years post NYSC experience in retail sales
- Good understanding of the Channel System Integrators and their revenue models.
- Track record of executing successful channel partnerships and marketing campaigns
- Negotiation skills: Skilled in business and retail negotiation
- Communicate clearly, and aggressively execute on new business opportunities
- Experience in channel sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Skilled in business/territory development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Able to collaborate cross-functionally
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- Business Plan implementation
- Excellent initiative
- Ability to manage change and risk.
- Strong team player
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 12th March, 2018.