Pact Recruitment for Technical Program Assistant, Thursday 22, March 2018 – Pact is a worldwide non-legislative association with home office in Washington DC, USA. Agreement has been in Nigeria since 2005, and presently executes contributor supported advancement extends in 4 States in the region of Health, coordinating employments, limit improvement, and administration frameworks.
We are selecting to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Technical Program Assistant
- The job holder will provide program and technical support in ensuring high quality work.
- The assistant will work in close collaboration with the project director, operations and program staff under SAQIP project as required, exchanging information and supporting program delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides relevant program, administrative and logistics support for meetings, seminars, conferences, workshops, special projects and maintains program files (both electronic and hard copies) in manner that allows for ease of access and use.
- Assist with desk review of existing assessments reports, identify and fill information gaps.
- Document and Support the archiving of documents
- Uploading activities and plans on the SAQIP Smartsheet.
- Other duties as may be required.
- Participates in the development of work plans, quarterly/periodic/special reports, other project documentation and support monitoring and the upload of the redesigned project unto the smart sheet
- Monitors project events and stakeholder’s activities in coordination with Project Director.
- Assist in ensuring that project activities proceed in a timely and successful manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business or other relevant field
- Post NYSC experience of one year working within government, INGO or local NGO environments
- Possess positive attitude, Self-motivated, independent, can deliver results under stress and timely manner, team worker, confident in dealing with people.
- Fluency in English and Hausa language
- Good computer skills, including practiced knowledge and experience in word-processing, spreadsheet (Excel) skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate and maintain diplomatic and productive relations with the team; resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to work in a changing and challenging environment.
Interested candidates should submit their Resume/CV’s and cover letter on their suitability to: [email protected]
Deadline 29th March, 2018.
- All CV’s/resume/applications must be in either word format or PDF. Applicants must indicate the position applied for on the Subject of the mail. Kindly indicate the location applied for.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.