Oracle Faculty Job Offer at ForteSoft Systems Limited, February 2018 – ForteSoft Systems Limited opened for business formally in July 2006 in GRA Ikeja.
With a parent organization situated in the United Kingdom, ForteSoft opened with a dream for the improvement of the ICT business in Nigeria.
While the point is the advancement of new innovation went for our impossible to miss condition, we perceived the requirement for building up a workforce fit for utilizing current innovation and the requirement for changes in preparing strategy for ICT items in this condition.
On account of this we chose to tie up as an establishment band together with a global ICT preparing association with family and fortitude — NIIT.
Hands on experience managing Oracle databases in Windows/Linux platforms.
Looking for a strong ORACLE BDA with experience with MSSQL Database administration who can start immediately.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops, documents and rolls out standard process for implementing database and system patch upgrades and new Oracle 12c database environment builds
- Performs migration of corporate database systems from Windows to Linux
- Performs migration of corporate databases from Oracle 11g to Oracle 12c
- 2 years experience in the IT sysyem.
- BSc. Computer Science or any other related field.
- OCA/OCP certified.
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]
DEAD: 12 February, 2018