Stonewatch Consulting Limited is an indigenous organization which started tasks in 2015 and a properly fused organization under the Nigerian Company and Allied Matters Act 1990.
Stonewatch Consulting Limited is a far reaching building firm with exceptional abilities for arranging, outlining, executing development ventures, offering center mechanical, electrical, and plumbing configuration, and fire insurance, structural lighting innovation, authorizing and reasonable counseling administrations.
We are enrolling to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Office Assistant
- We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Using “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Proven experience as an back office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
#75,000 – #100,000 Monthly
24th April, 2018
Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]