Oando Plc Internship Recruitment November 2017 – Oando is a Pan-African multinational vitality enterprise. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, and dynamic in different African nations, it is occupied with each part of the vitality esteem chain, including Petroleum promoting, investigation and creation; refining, and power age. Oando is Nigeria’s biggest non-government possessed organization in the vitality business. It is the principal Nigerian organization to accomplish a double posting on both the Nigerian and Johannesburg Stock Exchanges, and Nigeria’s biggest oil organization with a market capitalization in the locale.
A couple of hours back, Oando Plc, through their web-based social networking accounts shared an open door for temporary job in their association.
Job Title: Internship
Interested candidates must answer the following questions:
1) How was the name Oando coined?
2) What are our core values?
3) When did Oando commence business operations as a petroleum marketing company?
4) We have offices in the following countries except?
c. United Kingdom
d. South Africa
5) By what % did our Q3 2017 Gross Profit increase by, compared to Q3 2016?
6 ) ‘
@OandoFoundation ‘s ‘Adopt-a-school’ initiative entails the following projects? True or False
b.Early Childhood Care&Development
7) How many colours are in the Oando logo?
8) What is Oando’s brand essence?
9) What are the four companies under Oando PLC?
10) What award did
@OandoFoundation win in the 2013 Africa Oil & Gas Awards?
Bonus Question: If you go to Oando’s Instagram page(Oando_PLC) and you follow the page, how many followers will we have?
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Oando’s twitter page at https://twitter.com/Oando_PLC
Answer all 11 questions correctly using the hashtag
#OandoInternSearch, and they may contact you. Goodluck!