Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Facility Operations & Maintenance Officer – The Nigerian Stock Exchange, benefits the biggest economy in Africa, and is championing the advancement of Africa’s budgetary markets. (Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment)
The Exchange offers posting and exchanging administrations, permitting administrations, advertise information arrangements, subordinate innovation administrations, and the sky is the limit from there.
It is an open, proficient and dynamic trade, associating Nigeria, Africa and the world.
FACILITY OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE OFFICER
Division: Shared Services Division
Report to: Head, Administration Department
Grade: Officer – Deputy Manager
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Thursday, March 1, 2018
The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange continues to evolve to meet the needs of its valued customers, and to achieve the highest level of competitiveness.
It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
The bourse is seeking a candidate who will be responsible for providing expertise that ensures the NSE building is well maintained in a professional and effective way.
The incumbent will also maintain a secure, functional and productive working environment.
S/he will deliver services that meet business requirements, adheres to NSE’s policies and procedures as well as ensure adherence to Health and Safety standards.
- Supervise Repairs and maintenance of fixed assets
- Supervise property development in the organization
- Electrical & Power Management : Manage electricity bills and supply, diesel supply & management, generator purchases and maintenance
- Adhere to the appropriate Asset Management program to maintain and improve the value of NSE’s assets and provide a safe, reliable and cost effective work environment
- Ensure compliance to the comprehensive preventative maintenance system for all machinery, equipment, sanitary systems and civil works
- Supervise various projects which include but not limited to the building re-stacking and space planning exercises to optimize building available space usage, within budget cost
- Supervision of contractors, their legal contracts, performance, process invoice payments and compliance with schedules
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations, local authority requirements and accepted codes of practice
- Maintain positive and regular liaison with local authorities
- Ensure facilities are clean at all times, supervise the Sanitation Attendants, Manage work schedules and roaster of all sanitation attendants
- Maintain the building energy saving plan and conservation activities
- Comprehensive knowledge and expertise of building systems
- Broad knowledge and understanding of real estate disciplines (architecture, construction, space planning and engineering, surveying etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of and understanding of Finance principles in order to manage the P & L of the assets
- Knowledge of real estate law and related documents (contracts, deeds) coupled with the ability to apply them to complex business situations
- Negotiating, strategic planning and communication skills
- Project management and quality control techniques
- Detailed understanding of both written and verbal communication skills
- Fair understanding of the Capital Markets industry
- Working knowledge of the interrelationship of all major operations of the NSE
- Highly developed skills in the following: Microsoft Office; project management; scheduling of tasks, management, Corel draw or any other design software, and general organization on multiple concurrent tasks
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate should have: Minimum of Bachelor / HND or certification in either Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar field
Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in facilities management or related fields
Strong working knowledge of the following functional areas: safety, building maintenance; office services, facility management, contract management, vendor management, building security and HVAC (heating, ventilating, and air conditioning) systems
Relevant professional qualification, Project Management and Quality Assurance/Control related experiences are added advantage.
- Client Relationship Management
- Compliance Risk Management
- Conflict Management
- Contract Management and Administration
- Cost Management
- Emerging Technologies
- Facilities Management & Maintenance
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Behavioural Competencies:
- Attention to Detail
- Business Environmental Awareness
- Change Management
- Customer Service
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Inter-Personal Relations
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Result Oriented
DEADLINE: 23 February, 2018