Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Production Technician – Nestle Nigeria Plc with a nearness in more than 130 nations and manufacturing plants in more than 80 inquire about focuses brings numerous worldwide advantages.
We have confidence in long haul profession improvement and acknowledge how difficulties and inspiration will enable you to achieve your potential.
Nestle Nigeria Plc maintains the rule of Non-Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its enrollment forms.
VACANCY TITLE: PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN
LOCATION: Agbara, Ogun
- Carrying out all line operation, troubleshooting and repairs
- Carrying out quality checks (PRPs and OPRPs) as stipulated in the Quality Management System before, during and after operations
- Participating in planning and execution of preventive and corrective maintenance activities
- Adhering to and following defined operational standards
- Ensuring safety of self, product, workplace and colleagues while also ensuring control of the impact of this activities on the environment
- Maintaining food safety awareness and its relevance, in order to ensure strict compliance in the workplace.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of lower credit
- At least, 2 years relevant work experience
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English language and Mathematics in SSCE/NECO or its equivalent (Not more than 2 sittings)
- Computer literacy (MS office applications)
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Applicants should send their CV’s and completed “MS Excel format” below to:[email protected]
Title | Surname | Other Names | Age (as at 1st Jan. 2018 | Basic Qualification (e.g SSCE/NECO) | Other Qualification(s) e.g OND l Phone No l Years of experience l Place of previous employment | Email address |
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates who have applied to this position within the last 60 days need not apply
DEADLINE: 12 February, 2018