Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Nutrition Advisor – Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are focused on improving People’s lives, all over, consistently.
Infact upgrading lives will impact all that we do together.
A nearness in more than 130 nations and manufacturing plants in more than 80 inquire about focuses brings numerous worldwide advantages.
We put stock in long haul vocation advancement and acknowledge how difficulties and inspiration will enable you to achieve your potential.
Nestle Nigeria Plc maintains the rule of Non-Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its enrollment forms.
We are selecting to fill the position beneath:
Title: Nutrition Advisor
Job Number: 180000VC
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Contract: 6 Months
- The potential candidates will be expected to assist in communication of our infant formula in assigned territories of health care practitioners and PHC’s that will need affordable Infant nutrition solutions. You have no sales responsibility.
- The candidates will report directly to the Field Operation Manager (FOM) in charge of the candidate’s assigned territory, who will supervise their operations using the prevailing documentation and reporting tools.
- Fresh graduates with a B.Sc /HND (Minimum of Second Class Upper /Lower Credit respectively) in Human Nutrition, Food Science & Technology and other Human Biological science fields (i.e. Microbiology, Biochemistry etc.)
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Good Planning and Organization Skills
- You must have completed National Youth Service Corps
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes
Deadline 6th February, 2018.