Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Import and Export Specialist – Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are focused on upgrading People’s lives, all around, consistently. Infact upgrading lives will impact all that we do together.
A nearness in more than 130 nations and production lines in more than 80 explore focuses brings numerous worldwide advantages. We have faith in long haul vocation advancement and acknowledge how difficulties and inspiration will enable you to achieve your potential.
Nestle Nigeria Plc maintains the standard of Non-Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its enrollment forms.
We are enrolling to fill the Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Import and Export Specialist position beneath:
Vacancy Title: Import and Export Specialist
Vacancy Number: 180000LS
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Excelling as our Import and Export Specialist means, you ensure outstanding Importation service of all Raw and Packaging materials into Nigeria.
- You will also monitor the activities of agents and suppliers closely to ensure proper documentation in conformance with global trade standards.
You will also be in charge of:
- Coordinating execution of the Import related activities (customs clearance, road & sea international transportation booking, etc.)
- Reviewing and maintaining General Shipping Instructions at all times.
- Delivering on agreed targets on service agreements.
- Managing changes in Harmonized Tariff Systems, Trade agreements & Subsidies.
- Driving cost saving initiatives to improve the performance and costs of operation on importation of raw and packaging materials
- B.Sc. or HND (Minimum of 2.2 or Lower Credit respectively) in a numerate discipline.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience covering:
- Import / Export and Transportation
- Local regulations (customs ,transportation and other inspection/ regulatory agencies like NAFDAC)
- Basic understanding of other Supply Chain processes especially in a FMCG environment is an added advantage.
- Foreign Trade & Customs
- International Trade and Commercial Terms
- Excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Office package skill- intermediate skill level in Excel, Word and basic PowerPoint.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
- Please note that you are not required to make any payment at any point of our recruitment process.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Deadline 30th January, 2018.