NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) Recruitment for Logistics Associate – NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the worldwide pioneer in buyer exchange innovations, transforming ordinary collaborations with organizations into uncommon encounters.
With its product, equipment, and arrangement of administrations, NCR empowers almost 700 million exchanges day by day crosswise over retail, money related, travel, friendliness, telecom and innovation, and independent company.
NCR arrangements run the regular exchanges that make your life less demanding. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with around 29,000 workers and works together in 180 nations.
We are enrolling to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Logistics Associate
Ref No: 0063649_P0222176
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- This position reports/ works very closely with the Services Parts Operations Manager (SPM) helping him manage day to day operational issues
- Co-ordinates and works on escalation, daily metrics, operational financials issues, internal reviews and daily tracker on various activities including ongoing projects.
- Supports Parts Demand in a timely and cost effective manner. Works with remote teams to process customer orders which include order input, resolving order holds, and notifying customer of delays.
- Generates reports, captures information, and records data using desktop tools. Work on understanding and evaluating vendors’ invoices and identify discrepancies if any.
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of assigned processes and procedures
- Consults and Collaborates with Team and SPM in improving existing processes or establishing new ones to address, new or changes to, business requirements.
- Provides parts availability, order status, customer pricing and part number information to internal customers.
- Follows the company processes in maintaining Inventory Integrity as per Company expectations
- Reports quality issues/concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Collaborates with other division subject-matter experts to uncover root causes of problems and assists with resolution.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Problem-solving and detailed oriented person
- Bachelor degree in Logistics or related
- Responsible and highly motivated
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply