Midwestern Recruitment, February 2018 – Midwestern is a Nigerian organization associated with Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas. (Read more about Midwestern Recruitment below;)
The organization works a joint wander with Sun Trust Oil Co. Constrained in its Marginal Field in the Southern locale of the nation.
Midwestern values procuring exceptionally prepared and roused work force who are headed to accomplishing its different points and targets, especially the requirement for the association to achieve relentless development while working in an earth safe group.
VACANCY TITLE: TECHNICAL ASSISTANT TO THE MD
Reports to: the Managing Director
Works with the Managing Director in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Organizing/conducting business review meets in order to track business operational performance in line with the Annual Business Plan
Research/Technical Report writing:
- Undertakes data analysis, identifies and investigates variations and produces accurate statistics, relevant figures and facts needed by the Managing Director etc.
- Develops and maintains technical databases and spreadsheets, sources technical documents, information and drawings where necessary
- Generate reports such as CEO’s monthly reports, Chairman’s weekly reports.
- Prepares technical drawings, datasheets and documents under the direction of the Managing Director.
- Provides input to technical studies/research projects, project planning, etc.
- Collate and organize strategic planning initiatives and their integration with the company’s business framework
- Provides assistance to the Managing Director and other Directors in the development, coordination and implementation of strategic plans of the company and its affiliates.
- Manage trend dashboard, prepare dashboard covering the entire business depicting the organizational progress, highlighting the positives and negatives and reporting performance to the Managing Director on timely basis
- Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of strategic initiatives for the year.
- Reviewing incoming mail for the Managing Director and determine course of action
- Assists the Managing Director in the creation and implementation of business policy
- Attend and contribute to meetings on behalf of Managing Director, reporting back and follow up if required
- Coordinating and arranging travel plans and appointments for the MD.
- Conducts analysis on information received and reports to the MD
- Organise Monthly Performance Reviews
- Maintain records and data utilizing various automated systems which may include creating database/server, developing tracking systems/spreadsheets, setting up files, etc.
- Set up annual leave and meeting plans for management team
- Work with the EA to the MD/CEO to ensure that the MD/CEO’s programmes and activities are fully coordinated and aligned and ensure optimal utilization of the MD’s time and resources
- Coordinate and ensure that the MD/CEO office materials and inputs for board meetings, OPCOM and MANCOM etc. are adequately available
- Minimum of Eight ( years experience with an operating company or spe…t service company
- University Degree in Engineering or any related field ser
- A Master’s degree in Petroleum Engineering will be an advantage
- Membership of professional bodies; e.g. Nigerian Society of Engineers, National Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPEE), Society for Petroleum Engineers (SPE), registration with COREN etc. shall be an advantage