Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment 2018 – At Microsoft, our main goal is to enable each individual and each association on the planet to accomplish more.
Our main goal is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we endeavor to make.
Today, we live in a versatile in the first place, cloud-first world, and the change we are driving over our organizations is intended to empower Microsoft and our clients to flourish in this world.
We work together in 170 nations and are comprised of 114,000 energetic representatives devoted to satisfying our central goal of helping you and your association accomplish more.
Job Title: Technology Solutions Professional Advanced Analytics & AI
A senior technical solutions sales leader within our enterprise commercial sales organization working with our most important customers.
You will work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, and accelerate their digital transformation journey through Microsoft Big Data, Advanced Analytics and Artificial intelligence.
You will lead and manage relationships with Data Scientists, Business Decision Makers (BDMs), App Dev Leads to drive Advanced Analytics platform adoption and achieve/exceed platform consumption targets.
Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise & thought leadership across Microsoft & Open Source Advanced Analytics and Artificial intelligence solutions.
- Advanced Analytics architect. The expertise and ability to integrate complex elements and customer requirements into innovative technical architectures in the Big Data (Hadoop, Enterprise Data warehouse and ETL) and advanced analytics space. required
- Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance, and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions required
- Technical breadth. Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, networking, architecture designs, migrations, application development with Cognitive Services and Bots and technology management required
- Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft partners required.
- Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
- Executive Presence. Validated experience engaging with senior level executives preferred.
- Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required.
- 5+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles
- 5 years data analytics experience
- 2 years in cloud engagement
- Experience working on any database solutions such as Oracle, MS SQL, SQL server, etc,
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required.
- Certification in domain-specific technologies preferred.
- Certification in the following technologies preferred: cloud application development technologies (including OSS technologies) and Azure architecture and development exams (70-532 and/or 70-534)
- Certification in information security desired.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply now