Aldelia Group – Our customer, a global pharmaceutical firm, is as of now enlisting reasonably qualified possibility to fill the position underneath:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- To implement current strategies in promoting company’s products to Healthcare Professionals through planned execution of Sales and Marketing activities to achieve set objectives.
- Develop and execute Sales plan for products within an assigned territory in accordance with approved marketing strategies.
- Persuade and influence Healthcare professionals to preferentially prescribe company’s products within the approved operational procedures.
- Build and maintain a cordial relationship with Healthcare professionals so as to ensure advocacy for products.
- Keep up to date with the latest approved clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with Healthcare professionals
- Organize Medical educational meetings for Healthcare professionals.
- Use currently approved promotional aids and other marketing support materials appropriately to influence Healthcare professionals prescribing habits.
- Provide timely, accurate and detailed reports on Market Intelligence, Adverse Events, fake and counterfeit products as well as competitor’s activities.
- Consistently explore new market or business opportunities for products within the territory.
- Develop & implement short term plans in order to ensure effective customer coverage.
- Increase market penetration and monitor performance against planned objectives in own area & take action to close the gap.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Business Operations etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships within the account’s organization providing value added solutions.
- Provide reports & feedback pertaining to trends/opportunities or risk identified in own territory.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- Selling experience as a medical representative in the Pharmaceutical industry with not less than 3 – 5 years experience
- Registered with Pharmacy Council of Nigeria
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- IT literacy
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected]