Marriott International Recruitment, Tuesday 10, July 2018 – Marriott International is a main worldwide Lodging organization situated in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with in excess of 4,100 properties in 79 nations and revealed incomes of about $14 billion in financial year 2014. Its legacy can be followed to a root lager stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has in excess of 361,000 individuals working worldwide at oversaw or diversified properties and corporate workplaces. Marriott has been reliably perceived as a best boss and for its prevalent business morals. The organization likewise deals with the honor winning visitor faithfulness program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together outperform 49M individuals.
We are enlisting to fill the situation beneath:
Job Number: 18001WZL
Job Category: Finance and Accounting
Brand: Four Points
Position Type: Non-Management/Hourly
- Follow up with guest regarding satisfaction with guest-related issues.
- Assist and check turnovers, figures, postings, billing and documents for accuracy.
- Set-up proper billing accounts (i.e. share-with, room/tax/incidentals, tax exempt, direct/special billing, and group bookings) according to accounting policies.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized group rooming and financial information.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep group rooming and financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete reports as specified.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved.
- Ensure compliance with standard and local operating procedures (SOP’s and LSOP’s).
- Work closely with various departments and outside entities to achieve successful groups from pre-arrival through final bill.
- Assist management in training, motivating, and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments; serve as a departmental role model or mentor; assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
Title: Controller – Rooms
Job Number: 18001WUZ
Job Category: Rooms and Guest Services
Brand: Four Points
Position Type: Non-Management/Hourly
- Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Assign room according to guest request and preferences whenever possible. Pre-register designated guests and prepare key packets
- Organize and coordinate check-in/pre-registration procedures for arriving groups
- Review/Track/Accommodate requests for room/check-out changes when possible; communicate status to appropriate staff. Confirm reservations and cancellations. Review out-of-order rooms daily
- Ensure rates match market codes and document exceptions. Verify and adjust billing for guests. File guest paperwork or documentation
- Set up/process all guest check-ins/check-outs. Activate room keys. Secure valid payment. Identify any over-commitments. Perform duplicate reservation checks; block rooms. Run daily reports
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Coordinate tasks and work with other departments. Serve as a departmental role model
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals
- Comply with quality assurance standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
- Enter and locate information using computers and/or POS systems
Interested candidates should:Click here to apply
Note: Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.