Market Sales Representative (MSR) Job Offer at Saro Lifecare – Saro Lifecare, a division of Saro Africa International works in the Personal and Household Products Segment of the FMCG Industry in Nigeria, and is extending its items range and assembling operations.
We are selecting to fill the position of:
Title: Market Sales Representative (MSR)
Location: Bayelsa, Delta, Lagos, Rivers, Niger, Abuja, Ibadan, Kwara, Oyo, Osun, Ondo
- He/She ensures wholesales, & retail customers in assigned open markets are served; and SLC products breadth are available & visible at the retail / wholesaler’s outlets in assigned open markets always.
- 100% Implementation of designed route plan
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute trade marketing initiatives leading to the desired visibilities/ depletion for company brands in the retail outlets channels.
- Optimally Manage Key trade partner inventory and ensures SLC share of their business increases.
- Provide daily and weekly insight on Competition activities and their impact
- Ensure Effective depletion through SKU redistribution at the retail level
- Coverage of assigned universe, new customer recruitment, management, retention and growth
- OND (Any Discipline)
- Fluent in English, and Computer Literate, with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Age: 20-30 years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must be resident in City of interest (see above)
- Computer literate
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 31st January, 2018.