Manager, Implementation Project Manager Vacancy at Mastercard, Monday 12th March 2018 – Mastercard-We are the worldwide innovation organization behind the world’s quickest installments handling system. We are a vehicle for trade, an association with budgetary frameworks for the beforehand rejected, an innovation development lab, and the home of Priceless®.
We guarantee each representative has the chance to be a piece of something greater and to change lives.
We accept as our organization develops, so should you.
We trust in interfacing everybody to perpetual, extremely valuable conceivable outcomes.
We are enrolling to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Manager, Implementation Project Manager
Job Type: Full time
- In a customer-facing environment, lead a cross-functional processing implementation project team of technical and non-technical electronic payment processing experts from both MasterCard and our customer in the Middle East and Africa Region
- Deliver standard through complex and large scales implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations.
- Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
- Have you good knowledge about electronic payment and related processes such as authorization, clearing and settlement?
- Are you able to cope with a fast changing and ambiguous environment?
- Act as central point of contact for customers and/ or MasterCard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution.
- Assess and document customer needs and according implementation impacts on customers’ and MasterCard’s core and non-core processing systems and platforms.
- Define scope, plan and drive customer processing implementation projects of new electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
- Act as processing implementation advisor, to customers’ processing support staff. Provide guidance and consultancy to execute all necessary processing implementation activities
- Execute extensive and comprehensive initial end-to-end processing system impact analyses for multiple key customer processing implementation projects in parallel.
- Provide internal and customer training.
All About You:
- Relevant experience in “Information Technology” system knowledge, with strong understanding of network technology, applications, and project management.
- Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge.
- Strong understanding of MasterCard’s payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles.
- Ability to interact with the customer, Sr. and Executive management, including management reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment
- Ability to deliver complex training to customers and internal partners (occasional travel in the region required)
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to drive change in a technical work environment
- Ability to lead matrixed organizations and cross functional teams
- Self-Starter and quick learner with ability to work independently
- Fluent in English is required.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online