Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s biggest extravagance skincare, restorative, aroma, and prosperity retail organization. Established on the vision to give extravagance taking care of business, Montaigne Place gives an outstanding complex shopping background with our selective offers. Montaigne Place at present has extravagance retail outlets crosswise over Nigeria. Our brands portfolio cuts crosswise over various classes.
We are enrolling to fill the position beneath:
Job Title: Makeup Artist
Location: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu
- Do you have the ability to provide consultation and application services in the art of makeup application?
- Are you willing to communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements?
- Can you ensure that you maintain knowledge of current make up trends?
- If you think you can add a lot to Montaigne Place then we are seeking to recruit a dynamic, vibrant, passionate and aggressive individual like you to fill this role.
- To provide consultation and application services in the art of makeup application using the Montaigne Brand makeup line.
- Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of available make-up and beauty products.
- Work quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
- Maintain all equipment and tools
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain knowledge of current make up trends.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate response to all requests ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colours and the impact of special effects/make-up processes on the skin, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to minimize or eradicate any unpleasant side effects from the use of specialist make-up techniques.
- To generate sales from both new and existing clients
- Take detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work.
- Candidate must be SMART
- Minimum have an HND/B.Sc in a relevant discipline
- Certificate/Diploma from a Beauty School
- 1-3 years’ experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and photo of makeup work done as an email with position and preferred state to: [email protected]lace.com
Application Deadline 5th December, 2017.