Logistics Controller Job Offer at SABMiller, Monday 12th March 2018 – SABMiller is in the lager and soda pops business, conveying refreshment and friendliness to a huge number of individuals everywhere throughout the world who make the most of our beverages.
We work together in a way that enhances employments and helps fabricate groups.
We are enthusiastic about blending and have a long custom of craftsmanship, making great lager from astounding normal fixings.
We are enrolling to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Logistics Controller
Reference Number: SAB-393
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Work Level: Senior
- Opportunity exists at International Breweries Plc, Ilesa for experienced Logistics Controller (Dry Site) reporting to the Logistics Manager.
- The incumbent will be responsible for Warehousing and Distribution Operations, Customer Service, Transportation Management, and Audit in the depot.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Logistics Controller will:
- Supervise receipt of all shipments
- Effective management of FIFO
- Minimise stock losses, breakages and expiration
- Supervise, evaluate and train employees assigned to the depot.
- Direct and maintain safety programme (DPO) for all employees in the depot.
- Participate in budget development and exercise budgetary control over depot operations.
- Process recording, discrepancy and damage reports as needed
- Ensure inventory accuracy by monitoring daily warehouse activities, cycle counts and stock takes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields.
- 3 – 5 years hands on experience material planning & logistics, purchasing & supply or store management in the FMCG industry.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply