Latest Recruitment at Grant Thornton 2018 – Spiropoulos Adiele Okpara and Co. has joined Grant Thornton International Ltd (GTIL) as a full part firm and has been rebranded as Grant Thornton.
Allow Thornton Nigeria is one of Nigeria’s driving monetary counseling firms and one of the country’s biggest bookkeeping firms.
Grant Thornton is one of the world’s driving associations of autonomous affirmation, duty and warning firms.
These organizations enable dynamic associations to open their potential for development by giving significant, forward looking exhortation.
Proactive groups, drove by congenial accomplices in these organizations, utilize bits of knowledge, experience and intuition to comprehend complex issues for exclusive, freely recorded and open areas customers and help them to discover arrangements.
More than 35,000 Grant Thornton individuals, crosswise over more than 100 nations, are centered around having any kind of effect to customers, associates and the groups in which we live and work.
- Minimum of 5 years of cognate hands-on tax practice experience in an Accounting Firm.
- Qualified member of ICAN/CITN
- Must have minimum of B.Sc. 2.2 or HND Upper Credit In accounting. economics or related numerate discipline from a reputable University
ASSOCIATES AUDIT, TAX AND ADVISORY
- Experience: Not required
- Age: Not more than 26 years
- Minimum of B.Sc. 2.2 or HND Upper Credit in accounting, economics, banking & finance or related numerate discipline from a reputable University
- FIND. B.Sc. Accounting Graduate or other numerate discipline
- Experience: Must be a chartered accountant with a major mainstream audit film and with minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in audit practice. Highly knowledgeable in theory and practice of standard audit procedures
- Age: Not More than 35years
SENIOR ASSOCIATES AUDIT
- HNO, 8 Sc. Accounting Graduate or other numerate discipline
- Experience: Must be a chartered accountant with a major mainstream audit firm with minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in audit practice. Highly knowledgeable in theory and practice of standard audit procedures
- Age: Not More than 35years
- Age: Not more than 35 years of age
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years in any of transaction services, business risk services. or payroll administration & management in a reputable professional services firm Very sound communication and report writing skills.
- Qualified member of ICAN/CIBN/CITN or any other relevant professional body
- He/She must have minimum of B.Sc. 2.2 or HND Upper Credit in accounting, finance, economics or related numerate discipline from a reputable Institution of higher learning
SENIOR ASSOCIATE ADVISORY
Age: Not more than 35 years of age
Experience: Minimum of 3years hands-on experience in a major audit firm
- Candidate must have a minimum of B.Sc. second class upper, HND upper credit in accounting, economics, or related numerate disciplines from a reputable higher Institution of learning
- He/She must have completed part of ICAN or Relevant Professional Examination.
- LLB, BL with a minimum of second class upper division
- 3 – 4 years’ post call and NYSC relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player and good organizational skills
- Ability to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity with all Stakeholders
- Logical and ability to multi task
- Proficiency In the use of Microsoft Office Suite
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving lead generation and now revenue creation strategy across the firm by working closely with line managers on service) lines, with sole purpose of client growth and retention.
- Experience: 7 – 10 years cognate experience
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of cognate hands-on professional services business development and marketing in professional services firm.
- Qualification: Qualified member of any relevant professional body
- Must have minimum of B.Sc. 2.2 or HND Upper Credit from a reputable Institution of higher learning
- Master’s degree or professional certification with experience in accounting, tax or financial services/consulting will be an added advantage.
- The Marketing Supervisor is responsible for analysis of the market and the local client base to identify current issues and prospects.
- He/she should demonstrate a strong sales experience gained in a professional accounting organisation,
- He/she is expected to engage with and influence key decision makers to identify new business opportunities while working with the marketing team to grow awareness.
Job Location: Lagos/Port Harcourt
Experience: 5 7 years cognate experience.
- BSc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline from reputable Institutions.
- Good, passionate inter-personal skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong working knowledge of Power-Point and ability to take ownership of developing presentations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work Independently
- Ready to travel at short notices.
MASTER’S DEGREE OR PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTING ENVIRONMENT WILL BE AN ADDED advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Suitable applicants are to forward their detailed resume with a cover letter (indicating city of choice) via email to [email protected] within two (2) weeks of this publication. Grant Thornton Nigeria is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL). Gm and the member firms are not a worldwide partnership. Services are delivered by the member firms. GTIL and its members are not agents of and do not obligate one another and are not liable fo one another’s acts or omissions. Please see wawigu-, raittrigmignscshijig for further details.
DEADLINE: 18 January, 2018