Latest Nigerian Jobs at ETAD Consulting Limited – ETAD Consulting Limited, is enrolling for the benefit of its customers, appropriately qualified contender to fill the positions underneath:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations.
- You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
- You will manage a team of managers, training managers, and other direct reports.
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
- Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns
- Ensuring that all operations are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being.
Job Title: Graduate Pharmacist
- The Pharmacist serves patients by preparing medications; giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team; monitoring patient drug therapies.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc Pharmacology
- 1 to 2 years of Experience,
- Analyzing Information,
- Administering Medication,
- Legal Compliance,
- Quality Focus,
- Attention to Detail.
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
- Generate leads of prospective Clients.
- Sell organisation’s products and services.
- Build long term relationship with prospective clients.
- Minimum of HND in related discipline.
- Must be smart, and be a team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2017.