Latest Jobs at Leverage Sports Limited 2018 – Leverage Sports Limited is a games instruction and Technology organization that connects with Nigerian school youngsters for entertainment only play physical movement and games, to give them a chance to develop more quick witted, fitter, more advantageous and construct a profession in sports.
We are a group of Coaches, Physical Educators, Exercises Physiologist, Sports Psychologists and Sports Administrators, cooperating to ceaselessly help the improvement of a school kid, as for the Cognitive, Affective Psychomotor area of Education.
P.E / SPORTS TRAINER
LOCATION: Lagos Mainland
LOCAL GOVT: Ifako Ijaye Lga, Amuwo Odofin Lga, Alimosho Lga, Oshodi / Isolo, Surulere, Kosofe, Ajeromi Ifelodun Lga
- Experience in P.E or sports training and coaching
- Must have experience in a specific discipline of sports- Football, Basketball, Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton,
- Tennis, Table tennis, Taekwondo, Swimming, Hockey, Etc.
- Should be resident of Lagos state.
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent inter-personal skill
- Good communication skill
- Should be passionate about sports
- Desire to work with children and motivate them to engage in physical education and sporting activities.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior position (prize, medals, awards, certificates etc)
- Demonstrate “open frame of mind” to learn new techniques
- Should be physically fit for training.
GRAPHICS DESIGNER / CONTENT STRATEGIST
JOB TYPE: Full Time NYSC Corper
- The graphic designer is responsible for creating designs that have a high visual impact.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software (Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop , Lumion 3D etc. and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Designs all social media (and other marketing collateral), covers, presentations, leave-behinds, and other graphics, as required. Directs and designs overall “look and feel” of print and digital media
- Demonstrates an ability to work on multiple projects and manage time to meet all deadlines.
- Creative Production – Use creative software to create engaging visuals for use on social media, print and websites. This will include but not be limited to social media posts, cover photos, web banners, print ads and campaign banners.
- Photo Editing – Use Adobe photo editing tools to enhance photos taken from events.
- Video Editing – Use video editing software such as iMovie or Adobe Premiere Pro to carry out basic edits – cropping, audio overlay, short cuts, watermarking, GIFS or Cinemagraphs.
- Proficiency with design softwares – Adobe InDesign, – Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro and Photoshop), Dreamweaver, Quark Microsoft Office etc
- Good grammatical, spelling and proofreading skills.
- Candidates should have a considerable wealth of experience on the job.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Exceptional creative flair and an innovative approach to all design projects.
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to details.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send their CV’s with passport photograph to: [email protected]
DEADLINE: 20 February, 2018