Latest Job Vacancies at The Chukwudoh Group – The Chukwudoh is a group of organizations under a solitary structure with a typical vision to give products and enterprises that make life simple and organizations flourish while always enhancing frameworks that emerge in effective administration conveyance and prevalent quality.
We are enlisting to fill the positions beneath:
Job Title: Operations Officer
- We are seeking an organized and driven operations officer that will effectively develop and increase efficiency of operations for our organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and direct daily company operational processes and procedures
- Ensure company operations align with and advance business objectives
- Strategically map-out, plan, and manage projects
- Implement improved operational measures and policies that promotes efficiency
- Contribute to innovation of new products
- Coordinate purchase of raw materials and supplies
- Monitor product inventory
- Maintain positive client and vendor relationships
- Analyze and maintain operational data
- Communicate with management teams to confirm execution of company processes
- Supervise daily work
- Ensure compliance with best business practices throughout organization
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc/HND in any field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other operational software
- Experience media/printing Industry is added advantage
- Diligent and proactive
- Respectful of deadline.
- 2+ years’ experience in operations preferred
- Candidate must be a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and an outstanding business intellect.
- Strong business acumen
- Acute understanding of resource allocation
Job Title: OND Cashier
- We are looking for an accountable Cashier to process all cash transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- OND in Accounting, Business Administration or related field
- Handle cash transactions using cash registers
- 2 years working experience
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Disburse petty cash
- Assist the Admin
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- B.Sc/HND in any Field
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Knowledge of Printing and Media Industry is added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline 8th January, 2018.