Latest Job at DevTech Systems, Inc 2018 – DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is a worldwide counseling firm and independent venture committed to advancement, with more than 30 years of experience giving warning administrations and specialized help to government, private division, and common society partners in more than 100 nations.
We are an information driven association that spends significant time in educating approach making by conveying centered information driven proof based investigation items and administrations.
DevTech center practice zones include: Economic and Data investigation, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management.
POSITION: REGIONAL DATA MANAGER
- DevTech is seeking a Regional Data Manager in the Kano regional office, to assist the Deputy Chief of Party in data monitoring and assessment, collection, analysis and reporting, for the Support for Strategic Information and Project Management Services (S4SIPMS).
- The Regional Data Manager will be responsible for the management and implementation of SIMS service quality improvement tools in the region.
- This will be a full-time position with benefits, based in Kano, Nigeria.
- Implement site improvement and monitoring systems in the project’s regional office.
- Guide and provide technical assistance on assessments, reporting, capacity building and evaluations.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key stakeholders within the region including government officials, implementing partners and community groups for smooth project implementation.
- Mentor and support the activity of data spe…ts and provide input to the development of project work plans and budgets.
- Ensure timely submission and quality of project reports from their various regions.
- The Employee will report to the Deputy Chief of Party.
Note: All applicants MUST address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each criterion or the application will not be considered.
- First Degree in Medicine (MB.BS). Master’s Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Informatics, Computer Science, Health Management, Sociology or Demography is an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience managing HIV/AIDS public health or other social sector program, which includes two (2) years’ work experience in monitoring and evaluation of HIV/AIDS health programs, is required.
- Knowledge of the epidemiology of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria, the Nigeria Health Management Information Systems,
- Site Improvement through Monitoring Systems (SIMS) as well as the PEPFAR policies, procedures and supported program activities in Nigeria is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with the ability to use advanced software programs for analyses, reporting, presentations and internal management is required.
- Strong organizational, report writing and communication/presentation skills.
- Proficient and native-level fluency in English.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- This position description should not be construed to imply that the requirements outlined here are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent assessment of performance.
- Incumbents will follow any instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for contracting and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.