Lafarge Group Recruitment for Graduate Trainees January 2018 – Lafarge Group – Created in 1833, Lafarge gathering, headquartered in France, is the world pioneer in building materials, with top-positioning positions in three of its exercises: No 1 worldwide in Cement, No 2 worldwide in Aggregates and Concrete, and No 3 worldwide in Gypsum.
Situated in 62 nations with 64,000 workers, Lafarge is a world pioneer in building materials, with top-positioning positions in its Cement, Aggregates and Concrete organizations. In 2013, Lafarge posted offers of 15.1 billion euros.
Applications are welcomed from appropriately qualified possibility for the position beneath:
Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Ashaka, Gombe
- Application is open to young Nigerian Graduates seeking to gain employment into Ashaka Cement, a part of the Lafarge Group.
- This Application, which is part of the CSR initiative of Lafarge Africa, is open to all suitable candidates with preference to candidates that are indigenes of the North-Eastern states of Gombe, Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Taraba, and Yobe.
- Lafarge Africa is reputed for offering its employees exciting careers with a meaning. This includes personal development opportunities, international mobility, and safe and attractive working conditions.
- Minimum of a Second Class Lower Degree or HND Upper credit
- Must not be above the 30 years as at 31st December 2018.
- Must have completed NYSC
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates are to note that test and Interviews will be held in Ashaka, Gombe States in the first week of February
Deadline 31st January, 2018.