KPMG Nigeria Graduate Internship Recruitment 2018 – KPMG is a worldwide system of expert firms giving Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to construct and manage our notoriety for being the best firm to work with by guaranteeing our kin, customers and groups accomplish their maximum capacity. (Read about KPMG Nigeria Graduate Internship Recruitment 2018 below.)
We are hoping to enlist youthful, energetic and driven possibility to fill the position underneath:
Vacancy Title: Graduate Intern
Auto req ID: 129636BR
Engagement Type: Internship
- At KPMG, we offer eligible students an opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced yet value-adding environment.
- Our expectation is that this program will enable successful applicants acquire useful skills and competencies in our core business areas and service offerings. This will also position high-performing interns for future employment opportunities.
- We are looking to hire young students with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of our businesses.
To be eligible, all applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of 5 SSCE credits or equivalent, including Mathematics and English in one sitting.
- Be currently undergoing a Post Graduate degree program
- Be below 26 years
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a minimum of second class upper degree in any discipline – Transcript indicating CGPA required
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Ensure you upload a copy of the following:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
- An Official Transcript from your University/ first degree certificate for graduate interns
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer or professor.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline 21st February, 2018.