Jumia Group Is Recruiting for Head, Contact Centre Operations – Jumia Group is a main worldwide hatchery of new businesses.
We began working in Africa in 2012 and from that point forward have propelled various fruitful organizations, for example, Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
We are as of now searching for capable individuals to join our group and set out on an energizing adventure in the center of business advancement.
We are selecting to fill the position beneath:
Title: Head, Contact Centre Operations
- This operational leadership position is responsible for day-to-day planning, measuring, and executing service quality and operations for the contact center operations.
- Responsible for leading the customer service representatives and the associated supervisory and managerial staff through the overall servicing strategy, and delivering against expected results, while caring for the specific needs of the site
- Be the primary “voice of the customer” within the company to develop and track necessary surveys, product and customer metrics (e.g. defects, customer satisfaction, call times & utilization, etc.) and to advocate on behalf of customers to achieve consistent, high-value CSAT scores
- Lead and manage teams of 4 Group Managers (CS) and 400 Customer Service Associates; responsible for the overall direction and performance of the teams.
- Accountable for driving complex and variable key initiatives from concept to implementation, ensuring alignment to business goals
- Evaluate and champion innovation through process improvement, technology solutions and policy changes
- Collaborate with leadership, peers and identified stakeholders to develop and manage cross-functional relationships and projects
- Drive adherence to control processes and procedures and identify risks that could impact operational execution; ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed
- Lead, coach, and mentor a direct team of Sr. Managers
- Create and maintain a work environment that is conducive to employee engagement, satisfaction, development and retention.
Education and Experience
- 10 – 15 years of experience in B2C retail & FMCG/Telecoms customer service experience required.
- 8+ years of management/leadership of a Customer Service team for Manager position
- Successful management of Net Promoter Score survey and response programs
- Project Management experience
- People management of large teams (At least up to 300+ indirect reports and 4+ direct reports).
- Excellent knowledge of statistical concepts and their application to operations along with expertise in the use of technical/statistical tools to drive quality and process improvement is strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, strong presentation skills, and the ability to motivate and inspire large groups of people are a must
Skills and Competencies:
- Leadership development – Coach direct reports to become “Ultimate Hosts” as leaders for their own direct reports.
- Financial Prowess – Be a cereal entrepreneur and ensure that we are using our resources to the best result possible. Show skills in managing budgets and handling forecasts.
- Simplify – Able to see through complexity to find best path forward.
- Inspiring Teams – Help teams understand how their work contributes to end goals. Work with direct reports to create team cohesion and fulfillment.
- Strategic Thinking and Analytical Skills – Ability to look at each problem or data set from many different angles to find innovative and simple solutions.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Ability to take what is available and build a fort with it; it’s not a problem, it’s a challenge.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply