The Saro Group is made up of five companies with interests in Crop-Protection, Commodities-Export, Public-Health and Personal & Home-Care. We are a proudly African company with Head-quarters in Nigeria and a well established operation in Ghana and we are actively pursuing entry into more countries within the West & Central African sub-region.
He ensures wholesales & retail customers in assigned open markets are served and SLC products are available & visible at the retail / wholesalers outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and
- Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license
- Candidate must possess an OND or HND (Any Discipline)qualification
- Applicant must be fluent in English, language of Residence and Computer Literacy, with 0 – 2 years’ experience.
- Age – 20-30 years old
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of interest (Ibadan)
- Must be able to drive, and have a valid driver’s License.
How to Apply:
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically using their Location & Position applied for as the subject of the mail to: [email protected]