Willers Solutions Limited focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
- Candidate must have a minimum of B.Ed degree or it equivalent in Educational
- Management or related discipline
- Must have minimum of 4/5 years experience in education either in a school or in an education related organization. Teaching experience is highly valued but not mandatory.
- A fundamental belief that great teachers are “made” not born
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to easily form relationships and influence and motivate others
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage a large group of individuals
- Flexibility and a strong work ethic. The ability to overcome obstacles
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong people management skills – holding adults to high expectations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Onboard and induct teacher trainees, investing them in our mission and the role they play in it.
- Create GREAT teachers by executing all content with fidelity, ensuring trainees engage in rigorous and meaningful practice and providing thoughtful feedback and coaching.
- Execute the selection and screening tools and processes to ensure that only the best teacher trainees are selected for hire.
- Continuously seek ways to improve content, systems and processes by taking initiative and sharing feedback with the leadership team.
- The measure of your success will be the learning outcomes delivered by teachers you trained and selected once they are placed in the classroom.
How To Apply
Applicants should kindly forward their applications which should include CV and Cover Letter containing suitability statement explaining why you think you are especially qualified for the job, by email to: [email protected] using the job role as the subject of the mail.